Friday, January 8, 2010

You Made Us Laugh


John Allen Zeigler, Jr.

December 19, 1956-January 8, 2001

When I woke up this morning and realized what day it was, I got that same horrible feeling I get when I think of that tragic day, January 8, 2001. It is the day my brother Johnny passed away. I just didn't really want to remember the nightmare. It was the most horrible day of my life. I didn't want to think about it, but I did want to think about him. I loved him so. He was a part of me that no one can ever replace. That part of me is for him and him alone. So this day is for you Johnny, because you were a beautiful person, too good for this earth, and because you will always be with me, in my heart and soul.


I love you, Your Sister, Joyce aka Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010