Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Love Green Giant Frozen Veggies!!!

These Green Giant Frozen Veggies are just the best. They all, and I have tried mostly all of them, are just delicious and all you have to do is heat them up in the microwave. Not only that, I get them when they are on sale for 10 for $10.00. One dollar a box, you can't beat that.



I made this for dinner the other night and it was just so quick and easy and so delicious. I seasoned some boneless chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and sauteed them in a little olive oil and butter, then I placed a slice of swiss cheese on top and let it melt. Next, I followed the directions on the package of Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley which was to put them in the microwave for about 3-5 minutes. I made a lettuce, tomato, and onion salad with Kraft's Catalina dressing. It was sooooo good.

So there you have it, an economical, fast, and delicious meal.....
Just thought you'd like to know.

I Wish You Love,
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. I will be looking for those veggies and trying the cheese on my next chicken breast...thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM! YUM!.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010