Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Sound Off/Credit Reports


In this time of economic instability and the fact that thousands are loosing their jobs, what's really ticking me off are those "Credit Report Ads" all over the television every other commercial and on the Internet popping up in your face on every page. I agree, having good credit is a very good thing to have, and very important especially if you want to buy a house or car. But, if you lose your job and can't pay your bills, the pile of bills starts getting bigger and bigger, your credit score starts going down immediately, right??? So then what becomes most important in your life???? Survival?? Holding on to your home???? Paying the electric bill??? Eating??? Your children's well being??? One's credit score becomes way down on the priority list of what's really important in life, unfortunately!!!!! At least that's the way I feel!!

Most people don't think that they will ever lose their jobs. That's why they buy things on credit thinking that they will pay it back in time. Having to close down a business you worked hard at for years does not cross the minds of the owners when they buy goods they need to keep the business running. Then when it happens, it is truly devastating, and people have to be strong and roll with the punches, and do whatever they have to do to survive and take care of their family. It is not a joke!!!!!

The credit report.com ads kind of hit me the wrong way. The guy sings about he married his girlfriend who had bad credit and now they are living with her parents. Maybe he should have found a rich woman, or maybe have good credit himself, why do they blame his girlfriend? Or the one where he's driving an old junkie car because his credit it bad. So what are they saying? Okay, so the guy has to drive an old junkie car. I drove one or two in my lifetime. They are looking down on people who don't have it so good. It's just WRONG as far as I'm concerned. Especially now when people are in losing their jobs, their homes, their cars, and their good credit!!!!!!!

I'm getting to the point that I'm starting to think that I need to go live in the counry and get away from all of this. Maybe it's because I am older and like others, have been through a lot in my life. But you know what?? Having a good credit score is not the most frakking important thing in one's life, especially if it's a struggle to put food on the table for your kids.

There are a lot of people out there who lost their jobs, had to close their businesses, can't find work, are losing their homes, their marriages are suffering and their children are suffering. Their lives are being destroyed!!!! Give me a break!!!! Have a little compassion!!!!!

I mean come on GET REAL!!!!!!!! LET"S GET REALLY REAL!!!!! They take your good credit away when you can't pay and a lot of good Americans cannot pay right now!!!!! People are having in rough right now so LAY OFF!!!!

Okay, I feel better now.....

I Wish You Love & Remember There Is Always Hope, And You Gotta Have Hope.........
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. I CONCUR!!! It drives me crazy. Your credit score is your life now. No body cares about much more than that. it's pretty sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..... Adsense put the ad below this post!!! What is your credit score? Unbelievable!!! I guess it will follow me wherever I go.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Just another way to prey on people's fears. I totally agree.

    (and your cuban steak sandwich picture just to the left is making me very hungry - yum)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010