Sunday, July 19, 2015

Spicy Cod Fish/Corned Beef Fritters Repost


These fritters were so delicious. I never thought of adding corned beef, but it was a quick tip on the package, plus I added onion and jalapeno, so here you have it.........enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 package Salt Fish Fritter
1/2 can of corned beef
(Cod fish or bacon bits can be used instead of the corned beef)
1/2 small onion diced
1 jalepeno pepper seeded and diced
2 cups of water
Vegetable oil for frying








Mix all ingredients together and let batter stand for 10 minutes. Fry by tablespoons in 1/2 inch of oil until golden brown. How easy is that?????

XOXO,
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. These sound really good, actually...but what in the world is the Salt Fish Fritter? I've never heard of it. Is it just mix...is there actual dried salt fish in the mix? I kept wondering how in the world you mixed up the ingredients until I realized they weren't actually fritters yet in that package. Do you find it with the spice mixes?? I'm so intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really delicious! I love spicy foods. I'll have to give it a try. -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and looks so good but I've never seen Salt Fish Fritter. I love fritters but never seen what you are showing. That's sad because they really look good.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010