Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just make goulash.......

This is soooooo easy and good. You just need one pound of ground turkey that you cook until pink is gone and drain, add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Then add 1/2 a box or about 2 cups of your favorite uncooked pasta, one 24 oz. jar of your favorite sauce, (I used Prego Traditional), double amount of water to pasta, bring to a boil, cover, and let simmer about 25 minutes....... and you're done!!!!!! It's quick, easy, and tastes delicious!!!!! Enjoy....:)

I Wish You Love,
Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Now isn't this just perfect for this busy time of year? These days I love recipes that are quick, simple and economical.

    I'm going to go take that ground chicken out of the freezer right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love goulash
    it is the worlds perfect comfort food for me
    just add lots of cheese

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010