Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Day At The Zoo


We had the most wonderful time at the zoo.  I felt like I was in another world, walking around, seeing all of the beautiful animals, the plants, flowers and trees, waterfalls, and lakes.  At times we thought we were seeing the real Amazon.....Come to think of it,  we WERE in another world, and it was FANTASTIC.......We took over 700 pics between the both of us.  Here are a few.





For just a moment it was so surreal I thought I was in heaven.............  

What a LOVELY day....

I Wish You Love and Days To Remember,

Joyce


3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics..Glad you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures Joyce! I love going to Animal Kingdom, Sea World and Busch Gardens for these very reasons. Where was this - Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep going back to the tortoise. What a grand day.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010