Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My grocery list


I love soy milk.  I use the chocolate and the vanilla on my cereal too. Skim milk is fat free.




Red wine is good for you.




Sweet potato, apples, peaches, corn fresh corn on the cob.  Whole wheat bread.  Green vegetables.




Organic and light.




Whole grain cereal.




Yogurt with" live and active cultures" is the way to go.






This is the yogurt I buy.  Cottage cheese too.  Oh,  and there's a banana!




Collard greens and baked beans.




Love these Green Giant veggies.






Dark chocolate is very good for you too.




Atlantic Salmon on a Cedar plank that you just put in the oven rack for 17 minutes.  No pan to dirty....awesome!






See the Cedar plank?




My dinner was so good.


I Wish You Love and Healthy Tasty Low-Fat, Meals,


And don't forget that glass of red wine:)


Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! I love your grocery items. I live in Maine and don't see some of these products.. Jealous!!LOL!! Thanks for sharing your healthy shopping list and for giving some great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010