Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In case you didn't notice.....



I guess my big cooking days are over, I mean I'm not cooking much lately, so that's why you haven't been seeing many recipe posts from me.  But that's okay with me,  because I did my time. I hope it's okay with you.   And to tell you the truth, I'm kind of over it.  I have been  slaving in the kitchen for most of my life,  and now I'm free!  Well, until I decide I want to cook Veal Parmigiana with Antipasto for a bunch of family and friends.  The best part about that is,  it will be just because I want to! Don't get me wrong, I still love cooking.  But, I'd rather be hanging out at the beach and taking pictures, or writing  poetry and short stories, or posting to my blogs.  I really find it fun and comforting, and I really enjoy it!

So my blog has changed and so has my life, which is a good thing.  My point is, I will be blogging about other things besides just food and recipes, that's what I am trying to say.  I will still be blogging about food and drinks but maybe not as often and just maybe I won't be doing the cooking.  However,  I may partake in some drinking on occasion...lol.  "I like drinking more wine than I used to,  anyway I'm drinking more." (Don Corleone, The Godfather).

Anyway, I hope you are not discouraged from reading my posts.  I do have a new blog called "I Wish You Love" where you will find my photography,  along with my favorite love poems and quotes.  

So, please bear with me as I try different ways to capture your interest.  Thanks for being there,  taking the time to share your lovely comments,  and making my days more pleasurable.  

I Wish You Love,

From just me, 

justjoycee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010