Thursday, December 22, 2011

An email from Stella.....

      Lying in bed this morning I received an email from my sister-in-law that was very uplifting.  After I read it I jumped out of bed put the coffee on feeling good about the day ahead.  It's funny how a few caring words can make us feel so much better.  Her words were so sweet and kind.  Positive thoughts can make a world of a difference.
   
     She wrote:  "Life has a way of beating us up and whipping us back into shape. lol.  I look in the mirror and laugh, the outside is a little worn out but the inside is still ticking, looking for new and exciting things to do, after all we're not dead yet...hahahahaha!  "So remember the next time you look in the mirror, (no negative thoughts) just think!  What can this experienced gorgeous women do today to make a difference in someone's life, even if it's just to give a smile!   Enjoy the gift of life God has given you even if others don't appreciate it. Live life like you are a queen, because you are the queen of your world...you're beautiful inside and out, you're loved more than you know! So keep kicking it till you can't....Lol"
   
     Thanks to her I will kick on through the day and try my hardest to make someone else feel as good and confident as she has made me feel today.  After all isn't showing that you care for others is what it's all about?  I think so.


I Wish You Love,

Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010