Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Understanding.....

     I don't understand a lot of things and I know we aren't supposed to understand everything in life, but I find myself constantly wanting to.  As if I found the answer it would make me feel better, most likely it wouldn't.   Why this, why that, we as human always want the answers.  Well, it's not always that simple, and may be very complicated.   I guess some things should be left alone, we are not supposed to understand everything, or know the "why" of it all.   It takes a while for me to get to that point of just forgetting about it, and reminding myself that "it is what it is".  Somethings are not ours to understand.  There is not always an answer.  We just have to accept things and go on with our lives. 

I Wish You Love and Understanding,


Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010