Tuesday, December 9, 2008


"The Twelve Days of Christmas"





Every year around this time me and my munchkins (my grands) make four copies of "The Twelve Days of Christmas", and we sing it everyday until we once again memorize every word. We always remember "five golden rings" down to "a partridge in a pear tree", but we forget from "six geese a laying" to "twelve drummers drumming". Anyway, so everyday after school we sing it over and over and over again, in the car all the way home, during and after homework, and mostly the whole afternoon, and our every waking hour until Christmas day. Believe me, by Christmas day we've got it down pat. "And a partridge in a pear tree".............I can't get it out of my head.



Someone is not so happy about the homework, can you tell which one????
I think he'd rather be singing!!!!!

Love, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010