Friday, March 25, 2011

What caught my eye......

 I went to the park again today to walk.  It was a beautiful South Florida day. 

 This is what caught my eye. 


Some dead tree trunks.









Looking at the other side.


This is a Seagrape Tree.  



A view of the marina through the trees.


This Oak Tree trunk stood out from the crowd.


It was a little windy and the water was choppy.  I didn't see the manatee's today.
That's the outdoor restaurant on the right.  




I usually listen to music on my shuffle for a while , and then I turn it off so I can hear the sounds around me.  I like to hear the wind blowing, making the trees rustle, and all the birds. Due to the time change it doesn't get dark here until around 7:30 pm, so it was around 5:30 pm, and the seabirds started coming in.  They were on their way to the marina where they landed on the docks.



   It was exciting to see the flocks flying in for the evening.


These beautiful blue skies were just smiling at me.   

Days to be thankful for.

I Wish You Love,

Joyce




1 comment:

  1. how amazing it must be to live so close to the water...the mermaid in me approves!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010