Thursday, December 8, 2011

Every morning.....

Every morning when my eyes pop open and I see where I am,  depression tries to take me.  I pull out my sword to fight shoving my sword right through its heart  killing it.  It wants to take me into it's kingdom of pain and sorrow but I will not allow it to.   My armour is thick and will stop it from penetrating my body and my soul.   I still have a passion for life.  I still desire.

Depression will not enter my kingdom.  My kingdom is mine and I will not let you pass through my gates.  I will fight you with cannons and arrows and alligators in the moat.

So keep riding "depression", ride through the forest and do not return.

                                                                                                 ~jz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010