Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I love Fall


Even though I live in South Florida, (meaning we still go to the beach in October and November), I love fall.  You can feel a little coolness in the air and the evenings are so nice.  At least when you open the door to go outside your not hit with the steamy heat.

I always wonder and would love to see the leaves change every year and some snow falling,  which I have never seen.

Down through the years I have traveled to places where it does snow, but unfortunately it didn't happen while I was there.

So I am wishing everyone a wonderful fall season. Hopefully it will get cold enough here so I can put the flip-flops away and where a sweater or two.

I Wish You Love and Beautiful Changing Leaves,

Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010