Friday, January 16, 2015

She's gone.....

Here's the thing.  The eggs started hatching and the empty broken shells started showing up all around her.  Then I could see the little duckies heads poking out from under her.  She didn't move, and I didn't want to scare her so I went inside. And..... a few hours later when I went back outside to check, she was gone and all the duckies with her.  Haven't seen her since.  I've been looking but no sign of her.







Hopefully she and her babies will show up this weekend.  They are so little that I'm sure she's taken them somewhere safe until that get a little bigger.  I soooo wanted to see the little ones.  Ugh!

To be continued.....

IWYL, 

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010