Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my Daddy's birthday. He meant a lot to me and so many people loved him and enjoyed being around him. He was a wonderful son, brother, husband, father and grandfather. I am thankful to have had him as my father and in my life. I know he is still watching out for me from Heaven as he always did here on earth.


He was so handsome.

That's him right above the "my". He wrote "To my mom and dad, all my love, Buster".


The Clearwater Bombers.


He was very athletic. He was a boxer, played football at Miami Edison Senior High School, and then went on to play Professional Fastpitch Softball. He is a member of the National Softball Hall of Fame located in Oklahoma City.








This was the first day I arrived home.



Here he is teaching me to swim.




Here I am with the first two loves of my life.



Dad and Mom with me and my brothers.



Dad with my son Danny, on the farm in Georgia.



I miss you Bucker.....

Thank you for loving me like you did.

Your daughter,

Joyce





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something you would like to say? Please do. ♥

Hollywood Beach Summer 2010